PSPC | PSPM Direct current power supplies
CONTA-CLIP's new generation of PSPC | PSPM switch-mode power supplies are a perfect supply solution for small controllers. Many uses are possible: variants are available with 1A, 2A, 5A and 10A of output current and an output voltage
of 24V DC.
They cover the needs of low- and mid-level power consumption ranging from 25 W to 240 W. The output voltage can be easily adjusted using the potentiometer dial located on the front side of the housing.
The primary switch-mode regulators in use ensure that there are reliable connections everywhere to the public power grids. Installation is quick and safe with their DIN rail mounting and the push-in terminal connections.
- Primary switch-mode power supply
- Easy to mount on a TS35 DIN rail
- Wide-range input
- Adjustable output voltage
- No-load and short-circuit safe
- Thermal overload protection
- Ambient temperature: -25 to +70°C
- IP 20 protection